Review of Jodhaa-Akbar



Simply Awesome Movie!!!

I would rate it 8/10.

Ashutosh has lived upto the story, like he did it in Swadesh, Lagaan.

Ash was looking so stunning with all the designer clothes and jewellery from Neeta Lula. Oh My God. I am so jealous :)

And, Hritik....yummmmy....man he is a real dude. All you guys reading this out there.,...if you really wanna impress a girl...go first check him out and see what girls really die for.

Now, coming to the Music of the film, Hmmmm Rehman is a god level. No doubt some songs of this film are slow and cant be heared at home/party but with respect to the movie they all rock!!!!

In all we all loved the movie, specially if you were to go out with ur Date :)

I heared mixed reactions from my friends, some say it was mind-blowing and others "paisa waste".

Have u seen the movie? What do u think?

Share with us. Drop in ur comments.

--Tina

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must disagree, it was too long and boring in bits. I found the battle scenes poorly done. By Gowariker's expectations this wasn't the best. It's worth one watch if you really want the eye-candy i.e. Hrithik, the sets, costumes, etc. but otherwise as a cinematic work, sigh, not that great.

Anonymous said...

Yeah sandy I agree with u say partially.

But I just simply loved Ash and Hrithik chemistry....they r awesome on screen. Arent they???

G o v i n d said...

nice review !!
but isnt that part about hrithik a bit too much :P
damn..
ok may b i am jus a bit too jealous !

Anonymous said...

waaaaaay tooooo long for my liking.. would give it jus 7/10 .. the movie is good but not great one like Lagan

Dheeraj said...

i hvent seen.. :)yet