Sillicon Valley Of India: Bangalore

Bangalore, also known as Sillicon Valley of India is a city of joy to visit. My parents moved out from Patan,Gujarat to Bangalore when I was around 6.

Now, at 20 I feel much has changed in terms of the glamour of the city and in terms of becoming a global city.

Just look around, what u see is so amazing, first thing anyone who comes to Bangalore dont want to leave it, coz of its "Climatic" conditions. U never feel "too" hot in summer nor do u feel "too" chilled out.

Also known as Garden city, yes now a days gardens are becoming "IT Parks" thats a different story altogether. But yes u will love and lush and green parks.

IT boom started in Hyd {Not Sure, my friend praveen told me}, and now u see all most of the companies are here. U name it and it is here. Be it TCS, Infosys, Wipro all companies are here.
And my god so big buildings are just amzaing work of Civil Engineers as well :)

Now, lets talk about some "Youth" culture.

I study in Christ College and it is supposed to be one of the "stylish" colleges we have in Bangalore. You will not see laziness, dull or dry colors in campuses in Bangalore. Everyone is so broad minded, goes easy and above all we so many nice places to hang out every weekend, {weekdays too}

Shopping Malls and Barista's are my personal fav places. We all gather for hours either in Forum, Central, Garuda, CCD's which leaves me with almost broke by month end.

Not, to forget Pubs, gone are the days when people used to think twice before entering into any pubs. Now its trendy. If you dont, u probably are rank holder in class. I am no rank holder :)

Bangalore is where is life is lived not just mere existed

So in short I would just say if you are planning to visit the city/or stay in the city drop ur views on wht u think is the best thing about Bangalore.

Do drop in ur views and comments.

Love
Tina

No comments: